- »FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Expand to read complete FAQ
- Temporary registration completion notification e-mail did not arrive.
You may not receive the e-mail if the e-mail address was entered incorrectly, if spam filters were enabled, or for other reasons. Make sure you entered the correct e-mail address. Also, make sure your e-mail program will accept e-mail from: Yokogawa Partner Portal Customer Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Temporary registration completion notification e-mail will become invalid 24 hours after being sent. If you are unable to complete registration within those 24 hours, please re-register.
- Do passwords expire?
No, but from a security perspective we recommend that you change your password periodically.
* There is a 90-day expiration period for some members with service contracts.
- Is it OK if the password strength meter indicates "weak"?
Yes. The password strength meter is only there so that you can confirm the strength of the password yourself. You can use a password with "weak" strength, but from a security perspective we recommend using one with "moderate" or higher strength.
- When logging in, it says "Incorrect User ID and/or Password".
When logging in, if the user ID and password do not exactly match the ones you entered during registration, you will be unable to log in. Confirm that you entered the correct user ID and password. The user ID is the e-mail address that you registered. Note that the password is case-sensitive (use the correct capitalization). If you forget your password, please use the following password reset procedure.
- Can I use my y-Link ID and password?
No. Our member site y-Link was merged with Partner Portal in May 2019. Please register as new members.
- My account was locked.
To prevent unauthorized access, the account is locked for 1 hour if a password is entered incorrectly more than 5 times. Try logging in again after 1 hour, or use the following password reset procedure.
Forgotten ID or password
- I forgot my user ID.
Unfortunately, due to security concerns about personal information we cannot respond to inquiries about a forgotten user ID (e-mail address). With apologies for the inconvenience, please register your membership again.
- I forgot my password.
If you forget your password, please use the following password reset procedure.
- I entered my e-mail address in "Forgot your password?", but no e-mail has arrived.
You won’t receive an e-mail if the entered ID (e-mail address) was not registered, was entered incorrectly, is blocked by a spam filter, or for other reasons. Make sure you entered the correct e-mail address, and make sure your e-mail program will accept e-mail from: Yokogawa Partner Portal Customer Support <email@example.com>
Adding or editing member information
- Can I change my user ID?
Yes. Log in, and under My Account, change it in "Change E-mail Address".
- Can I change my password?
Yes. Log in, and under My Account, change it in "Change Password". Note that you cannot reset your password to something that you previously used. You must set the new password using a combination of eight or more letters and numbers.
- Can I change my department name, address, and other registered information?
Yes. Log in, and under My Account, change it in "Update Member Information".
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe from e-newsletter?
To subscribe/unsubscribe from e-newsletter, log in, and under My Account, change it in "Update Preferences".
- Is there a recommended browser?
Yes. For Partner Portal we recommend the following browsers.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome for Windows/Android
- Safari for iOS
- How do you handle personal information on the Partner Portal?
- How can I withdraw my Partner Portal membership?
To withdraw your membership from the Partner Portal, log in, and under My Account, follow the procedure in "Update Member Information". Note that if you withdraw, registered information on My Document and My Product will be deleted, and you will no longer be able to use the information services based on the contract.
Please contact us if you have any other questions.