MX100 Standard Software (MX180) Revision Upgrade
The latest version of the software program is available for users of MX100.
Indicate your acceptance of the terms of the software agreement before downloading the software. Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the Software agreement.
[MX180_R30302.zip] (6.39MB)Version ： R3.03.02
Release Date : Nov 30, 2017
Type : Software
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows 7 [Home Premium/Professional SP1] (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 Update/Windows 8.1 Pro Update (32-bit and 64-bit editions) (supports the desktop mode)
- Windows 10 [Home/Pro] (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Uninstall the old version MX180 (only for those who use R3.01 or earlier)
Uninstall the old version of MX180, if you have installed it before. Use the following procedure to uninstall the old version of the software.
- In the Windows Control panel, double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- If necessary, back up the following files to a separate directory.
- Setting files (*.ini, *.mxp) that are located in the software’s installation directory.
- Setting files (*.mxv, *mxt) tha are located in the data file directory.
- Using the Windows Explorer, delete files that were created after installing the software (various data files and directories) and the software installation directories.
Install the MX180
- Double-click the downloaded file to extract.
- Execute Install.exe to start installation.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions.
- When asked for a serial number, enter the serial number of your old version.
- License information
Confirm the installation
- When the software program is installed properly, the folder MX100 Standard is created in the specified directory (C:\ by default). MX100 Standard is registered in the program list and MX100 Standard (referred to as the Integration Monitor in this operation guide), MX100 Viewer, and MX100 Calibration are registered under it.
|Instruction Manuals||MX100 Standard Software||IM MX180-01E|