MW100 Viewer Software (MW180) Revision Upgrade
The latest version of the software program is available for users of MW100.
Indicate your acceptance of the terms of the software agreement before downloading the software. Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the Software agreement.
[MW180_R30402.zip] (5.96MB)Version ： R3.04.02
Release Date : Nov 30, 2017
Type : Software
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows 7 [Home Premium/Professional SP1] (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 Update/Windows 8.1 Pro Update (32-bit and 64-bit editions) (supports the desktop mode)
- Windows 10 [Home/Pro] (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Uninstall the old version MW180 (only for those who use R3.01 or earlier)
Uninstall the old version of MW180, if you have installed it before. Use the following procedure to uninstall the old version of the software.
- In the Windows Control panel, double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- If necessary, back up the following files to a separate directory.
- Setting files (*.ini) that are located in the software’s installation directory.
- Setting files (*.mxv, *mxt) tha are located in the data file directory.
- Using the Windows Explorer, delete files that were created after installing the software (various data files and directories) and the software installation directories.
Install the MW180
- Double-click the downloaded file to extract.
- Execute setup.exe to start installation.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions.
- When asked for a serial number, enter the serial number of your old version.
- License information
Confirm the installation
- When the software is properly installed, a folder named MW100 Viewer Software is created in the specified directory (the C: drive by default). MW100 Viewer Software is registered in the program list, and MW100 IP Setting Software, MW100 Viewer, and MW100 Calibration Software are registered as in the sub list.
|Instruction Manuals||MW100 Data Acquisition Unit||IM MW100-01E|
|Instruction Manuals||MW100 Data Acquisition Unit Operation Guide||IM MW100-02E|
|Instruction Manuals||MW100 Viewer Software||IM MW180-01E|