DAQStudio (DXA170) Revision Upgrade
For users of DAQStudio, the latest version of the software program is available for downloading.
Indicate your acceptance of the terms of the software agreement before downloading the software. Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the Software agreement.
Multi-language [daqstudio-r50301.zip] (20.8MB)Version ： R5.03.01
Release Date : Jun 29, 2018
Type : Software
GX10, GX20, GP10, GP20, GM10(with an option of /CG Custom display)
DX1000, DX1000N, DX1000T, DX2000, DX2000T, GA10
- Installing the latest version of DAQStudio requires the license number included in the CD case of your old version of DAQStudio, or the license number printed on the license sheet of the GA10 Custom Display option. If you do not have the license number of the old version, you won't be able to install the latest version. For further information, please contact the YOKOGAWA dealer or representative from whom you purchased the product.
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows 7 Home Premium / Professional SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 update/ Windows 8.1 Pro update (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 10 Home / Pro (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Uninstall the old version DAQStudio
Uninstall the old version of DAQStudio, if you have installed it before. Use the following procedure to uninstall the old version of the software.
- In the Windows Control panel, double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Using the Windows Explorer, delete the software installation directories.
Install the latest version of DAQStudio
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions.
- When asked for a serial number, enter the serial number of your old version.
- Install the latest version in the same directory in which the old version was installed.
|Instruction Manuals||DXA170 DAQStudio User's Manual||IM 04L41B01-62EN|