SMARTDAC+ Excel Report Simulator
This software allows you to check the integrity of report templates created on Excel. Using the software, you can test files and obtain simulated results before using them in the GX10, GX20, GP10, GP20, and GM10 (with an option of /MT Math Function).
Indicate your acceptance of the terms of the software agreement before downloading the software. Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the Software agreement.
[ExcelReportSimulator-r40101.zip] (7.46MB)Version ： R4.01.01
Release Date : Jun 26, 2017
Type : Software
GX10, GX20, GP10, GP20, GM10 (with an option of /MT Math Function)
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32/64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (32/64-bit editions)
- Windows 10 Home / Pro (32/64-bit editions)
- The report template function (/MT option) is required to use report template files.
- Microsoft Office Excel2010 or Microsoft Office Excel2013
- .Net Framework 4.0
*Backup your data and uninstall the old version, if you have installed it before.
[Download & Install]
- Download the .zip file.
- Double-click the file to extract to any folder on your hard disk.
- In the extracted folder, double-click the file "ERSimulatorAppSetup.exe" to begin the installation.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
[Starting the Program]
- On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > SMARTDAC+ STANDARD > Excel Report Simulator.
Or, you can double-click the Excel Report Simulator icon that was added to your desktop.
The program launches.
* For operating instructions, see the program's Help file.