SMARTDAC+ Report Template Builder
This software is used to create record template files with the SMARTDAC+ GX/GP/GM/GA10 Report function that are required for PDF file or printer output. Created and confirmed record template files are used by loading them on the GX/GP/GM series main unit, or the GA10.
For information on the Report function, see the following sections of the user’s manual for the relevant instrument (for example, the following sections of the GX10/GX20/GP10/GP20 Paperless Recorder User’s Manual (IM 04L51B01-01EN).
- 1.12 Configuring the Report Function (/MT option)
- 1.13 Using the Report Template Function (/MT option)
- 1.21.3 Loading Report Templates (/MT option)
- 1.22.3 Saving a Report Template
- Appendix 4 Creating Report Templates
Indicate your acceptance of the terms of the software agreement before downloading the software. Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the Software agreement.
[ReportTemplateBuilder-r40102.zip] (8.54MB)Version ： R4.01.02
Release Date : Mar 30, 2018
Type : Software
GX10, GX20, GP10, GP20, and GM10 (with an option of /MT Math Function)
GA10 (with an option of /RP Report/Print Function)
GA10UP (when -RP: Report/Print function is added)
*Backup your data and uninstall the old version, if you have installed it before.
Download & Install
- Download the .zip file.
- Double-click the file to extract to any folder on your hard disk.
- In the extracted folder, double-click the file "TplBuilderSetup.exe" to begin the installation.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
Starting the Program
On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > SMARTDAC+ STANDARD > Report Template Builder .
Or, you can double-click the Report Template Builder icon that was added to your desktop.
The program launches.
* For operating instructions, see the program's Help file.
Adobe Reader 9 or later is required.
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32-bit edition and 64-bit edition)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit edition and 64-bit edition)
- Windows 10 Home / Pro (32-bit edition and 64-bit edition)
|Instruction Manuals||GX10/GX20/GP10/GP20 Paperless Recorder User's Manual||IM 04L51B01-01EN|