SMARTDAC+ SettingFileConverter Settings File Conversion Tool
SMARTDAC+ SettingFileConverter takes settings files from the DXP/DX/MV series (DX100P/DX200P/DX100/DX200/MV100/MV200) , DARWIN series (DA100/DC100/DR130/DR231/DR232/DR241/DR242) , DXAdvanced series (DX1000/DX2000) , MVAdvanced series (MV1000/MV2000) , CX series (CX1000/CX2000) and converts them into SMARTDAC+ GX/GP/GM series (GX10/GX20/GP10/GP20/GM10) settings files.
Indicate your acceptance of the terms of the software agreement before downloading the software. Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the Software agreement.
[SettingFileConverter-r40201.zip] (10.6MB)Version ： R4.02.01
Release Date : May 11, 2018
Type : Software
GX10, GX20, GP10, GP20, GM10
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional SP1 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 8.1/8.1Pro 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 10 Home/Pro 32-bit/64-bit
[Uninstall the old ToGXConverter R1.01.01]
For those who are using the ToGXConverter, follow the procedures below to uninstall the software first. (Even if the SettingFileConverter is installed, the old ToGXConverter will not be uninstalled automatically. However, it's not necessary to uninstall the ToGXConverter.)
- Save the settings files (for DXP/DX/MV series, DARWIN series,DXAdvanced series, MVAdvanced series or SMARTDAC+ GX/GP/GM series) for back up. (Uninstalling the software does not delete the settings files, however, saving the backups of the files is suggested.)
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Functions.
- Right-click SMARTDAC+ DXGXConverter (not DXAGXConverter) and click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation.
[Download & Install]
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file.
- In the extracted folder, double-click the file "Setup.exe" to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions.
[Starting the Program]
- On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > SMARTDAC+ STANDARD > SettingFileConverter. Or, you can double-click the SettingFileConverter icon that was added to your desktop. The program launches.
- For operating instructions, right-click the title bar of the program window and click User's manual.
The user's manual might not open if the path to the installation destination folder contains any characters that are not part of the OS's language. If this is the case, please change any such characters to ASCII characters.